Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anshenterprices
Helper IV
Helper IV

In Dashboard Subscription cant find option for attachment as PDF version

Hello Team,

I can do the subscription on report level attachment as pdf version but when i apply subscription on dashboard i cant see the option of pdf version i get only png image.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The link to upvote the idea goes to a request that is marked as complete by Microsoft, but the feature was not added.  This request is to allow attachment of a Dashboard PDF, and the feature that was added allows a PDF of a multi-page report in a subscription.  Dashboard PDF in a subscription is still not available.  It needs to be unmerged from the completed request to send multi-page reports as attachments in a subscription.

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anshenterprices ;

Base on my test , only in report subscription have attachment to choose. and only Power BI Premium reports .
if the report is not Power BI Premium reports, The attachment option is gray and cannot be used.

vyalanwumsft_1-1624515463337.png   vyalanwumsft_0-1624515369927.png

This feature is updated in December 2020.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/full-report-attachment-for-subscriptions-for-power-bi-premi...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

this feature is not available yet, you can vote the idea Microsoft Idea  · Option to receive the Dashboard and Report subscription in a PDF format (powerbi.c...

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors