Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yohannes_adeba
Frequent Visitor

How can I develop Unsupervised, Reinforcement and Deep learning Models ?

Greetings,

If 
my study is correct and there aren't such features right now, will Power-BI assist us in developing models like unsupervised machine learning, reinforcement learning, and deep learning, or is there another Microsoft product we should utilize for such ML models?

I would like to get your advice and ideas so I can complete the project inside the Microsoft environment. Here are the planning questions I want to answer now. 

1. My company is using a web-based legacy system to store resumes (forms filled out and documents attached). My plan is to use Synapse as my data lake. is this the right decision or are there any latest upgrades?

2. I want to create an unsupervised machine learning model using the forms that candidates fill out and the various CV formats that they upload. What Microsoft tool will I need to create these models?

3. I also want to construct Q-learning models and neural networks to help the HR department craft an effective recruiting policy and re-learn from recent activities. i.e. I want to make the model capable of relearning so it can efficiently screen ---> shortlist applicants. I also want to forecast the future performance of each vacancy &  job role, based on past recruitment history and performance management semantic models (datasets).

4. Please provide your review of this plan and answer which ML algorithms would you have selected to solve this problem,  so I identify the missing points and things I should reconsider.

Are there any existing guides, tutorials, or resources that I may use to get started on this journey from level zero?

As always thank you so much for amazing mentorships.

Sincerely,
Yohannes TA

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors