Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vw_golf_mk3
Helper I
Helper I

Help please... Cannot assign team member Mike into an existing workspace on powerbi.com

Hello,

Does anyone know what went wrong my setting here?

Gino.jpg

I choose "Edit Group". Add this team member's email in. However, unlike the other team members' having either a Member or Admin assigned Mike is still having an envelop icon, which I believe is a pending mode. I have asked Mike to search in his email. But he cannot find any invitation to this Work Space from Powerbi.com I also tried to delete him from the group and saved the settings. But when I came back in the setting, it still stayed the same.

I wonder if anyone know how to restart the assigning process so that Mike can be added in the group and start using all the data set.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
vw_golf_mk3
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @ankitpatira , 

can you please help?

Cheers,

Brian

We have the same problem. Accounts.PNG

Is there a way? this is blocking for our powerBI Dashboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue, hoping a few months later maybe someone has encountered/solved this problem?

Capture.JPG

I can use the dropdown to select Member, but as soon as i hit save it returns to blank.

(hope it is correct to bump this old but unanswered question rather than create a new thread?)

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vw_golf_mk3,

I am not able to reproduce your issue. Could you please go to Office 365 portal to add Mike to the group and check if it is successful? For more detailed steps, you can review this article.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors