Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

agorasouachefe

Help me! Delay report web power bi

Power bi service updates working but embed code report not updating

3 REPLIES 3
agorasouachefe

Hi!

The following is happening:
Here we have the premium version and we use the report in WEB format via embed code. At the beginning of the current month (April -2022), this report started to have delays in updates.

The report in the Power BI service updates normally, but the WEB no longer follows this update, taking about an hour to be updated after the service update.

agorasouachefe

Olá!

Esta acontecendo o seguinte:
Temos aqui a  versão premium e usamos o relatório no formato WEB via código de inserção. No incicio do mês atual( Abril -2022), este relatório começou a ter atrasos nas atualizzações.

O relatório no Power BI service atualizaz normalmente, mas o WEB não acompanha mais esta atualização chegando a demorar cerca de uma hora para ser atualizado após a atualização do service.

TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @agorasouachefe ,

not sure if I can help, but please provide more information about the issue you are facing.

Maybe this site

Support | Microsoft Power BI

lists a known issue with the Power BI Service where you can identify an item that describes your issue.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors