Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AliSou
Frequent Visitor

Going back to published data, published report

Hello,

I've published a report and the users of the report have the possibility to put in some inputs for simulating a business case.

How they can go back to those values that I put in when I published the report?

Ex:
I've a field parameter with a slicer and when I published the report, the value for this parameter was set to 123 (not default).

The users play with the report and try other values e.g 234, 256, 987 ... and then they would like to go back to the published value (123).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AliSou
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

This might be an option thank you. for proposing it.

Another option that I found out as to push the reset button! This seems to be working and solving my problem.

AliSou_0-1695207963338.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @AliSou ,

Glad to hear you solved the problem, you can mark the correct answer to help others who are looking for it!

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

Yes, using the "reset" button solved the problem. This solution is easy and initutive.

Thank you @v-yangliu-msft .

Cheers

AliSou
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

This might be an option thank you. for proposing it.

Another option that I found out as to push the reset button! This seems to be working and solving my problem.

AliSou_0-1695207963338.png

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @AliSou ,

You might consider creating a bookmark with a slicer state of 123 pages to hold the current record at the time of publication, and clicking on that bookmark after selecting another option will return you to the slicer state of 123.

vyangliumsft_0-1695179142343.png

vyangliumsft_1-1695179142346.png

Refer to:

Create report bookmarks in Power BI to share insights and build stories - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors