Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fabiocoelho

Gateway em mais de uma base

Olá.
Veja se alguem pode me ajudar.
Eu tenho um servidor sql que possui dois bancos de dados CLIENTE_A e CLIENTE_B.

Agora os dois clientes estão querendo alguns relatorios no powerbi, minha pergunta é:

Eu consigo no mesmo servidor eu ter um Gateway para dois clientes ?

O mesmo Gateway atualizar informações do CLIENTE_A e do CLIENTE_B

Mas cada cliente só ira conseguir ver os dados dele, exemplo o CLIENTE_A só ve os dados do CLIENTE_A e o CLIENTE_B só ve os dados do CLIENTE_B

Obrigado a todos

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @fabiocoelho,

See if anyone can help me.
I have a sql server that has two databases CLIENT_A and CLIENT_B.

Now the two clients are wanting some reports on powerbi, my question is:

Can I get on the same server I have a Gateway for two clients?

The same Gateway update information from CLIENT_A and CLIENT_B

But each client will only be able to see the data of him, for example the CLIENT_A only sees the data of the CLIENT_A and the CLIENT_B only sees the data of the CLIENT_B

You have installed a Gateway on a server, and want to use this single Gateway to update data for two clients' reports, right? Yes, it is possible.

But each client will only be able to see the data of him, for example the CLIENT_A only sees the data of the CLIENT_A and the CLIENT_B only sees the data of the CLIENT_B

If you create two separate reports for ClientA and ClientB, you just need to load data from each corresponding database, instead of loading all data. If you combined data from two databases, and two clients would see the same report, then, you should apply RLS to restrict data access for them.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

You have installed a Gateway on a server, and want to use this single Gateway to update data for two clients' reports, right? Yes, it is possible.

Exactly what I need to do, but how can I do this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors