Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Tiphany01
Frequent Visitor

Export Power BI report to PDF/PPTX based on filter values using Power Automate & save to SharePoint

Hi guys,

I have a Power BI report that shows all the data of a single project. (Similar to a one-pager) And I have a filter of projects in the same report. The idea is to automatically export this One-Pager for all projects by iterating the filter values and generate a pdf and finally store it in SharePoint.

Basically Im trying to dynamically loop through the values of a slicer, populate the visuals based on the selected filter value and extract the report into a PDF file and then move on to the next value until it reaches the end of the slicer values. I'm using Power Automate to export the report to PDF but haven't found a solution yet. I have tried adding the Power Automate visual to the BI report and tried the following in screenshot, but no luck.

Could someone please share the steps required in the Power-Automate flow to achieve this scenario, your input is much appreciated.

Test.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Tiphany01
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-kongfanf-msft , 

Thanks for the revert. But the suggestion you shared is applicable only for a single export of the report.

Whereas I need a solution that exports the Power Bi report by iterating across the filter values, i.e., one export to PDF and save in Sharepoint for one value, and then it goes to the next value and exports, repeats until the end of values under the filter. Finally all the PDFs would be in a SharePoint location.

v-kongfanf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tiphany01 ,

See if the following related documents are helpful.

Export and email a report with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Adamk Kong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors