We have a report which just started complaining about not being able to retrieve data. This only started occurring in the last day or two. We are running the report in the embedded frame when it fails. If we run the report locally using power bi desktop or through the app.powerbi.com utility, it works fine. The visual is just a table. See the screenshot for the error.
Solved! Go to Solution.
We have made no changes to the report with the issue since January. I have tried getting the latest version of Power BI Desktop, saving the report and republishing, and still get the same problem.
The comment is removed from the support site. Please test again to see if the issue is fixed now.
Glad to hear the issue is gone now. I will close this thread.