Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

AjReddy
Frequent Visitor

Email Subscriptions

After creating email subscriptions on service am not receiving any emails from power BI . Any one came across this kind of issues please let me know the solution to receive emails.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AjReddy ,

Has your problem been solved?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @AjReddy ,

The email subscriptions only work if you have a PRO license.  Also, you may need to confirm that your junk mail filters are not blocking the "no-reply@email.powerbi.com" (or any 'powerbi.com') addresses.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Hello @collinq ,

I do have  PRO licence as am a developer in my organization. I'm getting email from "no-reply@email.powerbi.com" when i shared report links to me from power BI but not when i create subscriptions. I'm not sure why this is happening only for subscriptions.

Thanks!

Hi @AjReddy ,

At this link, Subscribe yourself and others to reports and dashboards - Power BI | Microsoft Docs I found a section called "Considerations and Troubleshooting".  There are a number of options in there (including a different power bi email address) as to why subscriptions might not be coming through.  Let me know if any of those apply to you!

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors