Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnilJang
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Parameter

Hi All , 

Please provide me solution if any one faces the issue.

I had created the report with direct query and dynamic parmeters which are binded to few dimenssions table.The report is working fine from Power BI desktop, But when I publisehd the report to Power BI service only the dimenssions tables are loading the visuals whcih are loaded by stored proceudres which are configured with dynamic parmetes are failing.Any once faces the similar issues

2 REPLIES 2
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AnilJang ,

The error you encountered is? Can you share a screenshot of the error or specific error message?

Best Regards

Lucien

Hi Lucien, 

Thanks fore the reply .There is no specific error.

I created the report with dynamic paramters with dynamic sql query. The report is working fine in desktop version but when i publish the report to power bi service the queries with no dynamic paramters qre loading fine but other queries are failing which are configured with dynamic parmaters.

I think at power bi service , Direct sql queries with dynamic paramters will not work.Please let me know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors