Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mehmet_93
Frequent Visitor

Displaying and Refreshing Real Time Data and Charts in Different Tools

Hi guys,

I have a issue. Actually I don't know this is a issue but it is first time i am doing Power BI dashboard and app. I attached a few ss to explain. I have a real time data API. With this database i created a report that includes a few charts. And then, I created dashboard, and pinned charts that are in report to dashboard. There is no problem about refreshing. Streaming works perfectly. But if I add built in a box or line chart dashboard, Charts from report shows real time but box and line chart not working, they're freezed. If I go to focus mode on box or line chart, they show real time data stream.

Another issue is, i created app for workspace and when I add dashboard to app, I can see only box and line chart created in dashboard. I can not see charts or cards from report.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

all of charts created from report and in dashboard are refreshing real time data in mobile power bi appall of charts created from report and in dashboard are refreshing real time data in mobile power bi app

all of charts created from report and in dashboard are refreshing real time data in mobile power bi app

charts that are just created in dashboard are displaying and refreshing ream time data in mobile power bi appcharts that are just created in dashboard are displaying and refreshing ream time data in mobile power bi app

charts that are just created in dashboard are displaying on workspace app and refreshing ream time data in mobile power bi app. not displaying pinned charts from report

charts that are just created in dashboard are displaying and refreshing real time data in web power bi appcharts that are just created in dashboard are displaying and refreshing real time data in web power bi app

charts that are just created in dashboard are displaying on workspace app and refreshing ream time data in web power bi. not displaying pinned charts from report

İn dashboard, charts that are pinned from report refreshing real time but created in dashboard not (in red rectangle)İn dashboard, charts that are pinned from report refreshing real time but created in dashboard not (in red rectangle)

İn dashboard, charts that are pinned from report refreshing real time but created in dashboard not (in red rectangle)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors