Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

richard_newbold

Disappearing Visuals

I have built a dashboard that has numerous visuals on it and published it to an app, This has always run fine up until today. After the data was refreshed today three of my visuals from the bottom of the dashboard are now not showing in the published app but they are still showing in the report.

Although I can not see the visuals in the published app I can still export the underlying data from the missing visuals. Does anyone know what could have caused this and how to fix it I have tried to remove the app and republish it but still the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all

Currently this issue about custom visual display seems to be fixed. Now it works fine in my side.

Please check it again in Power BI Service.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely not working. Please fix!

Seems broken again

Hi team and others

I was just browsing the forums as I have also been experiencing this issue for the last few weeks. Everytime I hit CTRL + Z or the undo button all the custom visuals dissappear from the library. Could you please help?

Hi,

It's still happening

Sorry, I don't think it's been fixed. I'm running the latest desktop app and it is still happening when I undo (Ctrl+z) an action.

same - thought I was losing my mind, newest version of desktop (Version: 2.106.883.0 64-bit (June 2022)

BRosling

I am missing the Text Filter visual on all reports in the App. Likewise to other posts, it is fine on my local reports, and when viewed in the Service outside of the app.

The CTRL+R refresh workaround does work in Chrome, but this needs a full resolution.

Looking forward to a response from Microsoft.

MarkSL
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @richard_newbold 

We are also missing Chiclet Slicer visuals from the service - I wonder if this is the same issue.  See post just raised: 

What are the visuals which you are missing?

Thanks

I'm having the same problem with this look, it disappears and only appears if I reload the page

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors