Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Chmielo
Frequent Visitor

Different visualization on different displays

Hi, I have created a report in Power BI desktop and published it. However, I have a problem. Some visualizations (mainly matrix) behave differently on different displays. Different on a small laptop and different on a computer monitor. What to do to standardize it so that all users see the report in the same way (as I published it). No matter what device they are using.

Matrix created in power bi desktop:

1.png

Matrix on another display:

2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Even though everything should fit because all visuals are supposed to be responsive, there are cases in which smaller screens can make scrolling or columns sizes smaller. The best approach is to fix it in Power Bi Desktop in the computer with the smallest screen. Otherwise you might be trying to fix it from the big screen and not be sure if it will fit at the end of the day.

I hope this helps, and I know it's tedious 😞

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chmielo

I haven't heard from you for a long time, have you solved your issue?

If the issue has been solved, please adopt the solution to help others.

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chmielo

Is your issue solved?

If the issue has been solved, please adopt the solution to help others.

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

😉

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chmielo

You can set Page view before publishing to service, please check:

vxulinmstf_0-1626159677858.png

Best Regards,

Link

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Even though everything should fit because all visuals are supposed to be responsive, there are cases in which smaller screens can make scrolling or columns sizes smaller. The best approach is to fix it in Power Bi Desktop in the computer with the smallest screen. Otherwise you might be trying to fix it from the big screen and not be sure if it will fit at the end of the day.

I hope this helps, and I know it's tedious 😞

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

I created report again on my laptop. I published and turned it on a larger monitor. Unfortunately matrix again changed the layout

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors