cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmeltonPSL
Regular Visitor

Delete PersonalWorkspace

We removed Pro licenses from 80 people when we changed to Premium.  Their workspaces are still showing in the Admin Portal under Workspaces.  Is there any way to delete them?  thanks

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @hmeltonPSL ,

Have you  reviewed this article?

Delete a dashboard, report, workbook, dataset, or workspace - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

yes I have read that one.  I am trying to remove personal workspaces that were created when a pro license was assigned.  We have unassigned all these licenses except two and their personal workspaces are listed.  I just wanted to tidy it up and get rid of them since they were no longer in use.

Hi @hmeltonPSL ,

My apologies, I missed the "personal" part.  To my knowledge, there is no way for an admin to delete personal workspaces.  I would suggest that you make this an idea, let us know and we can all vote on it.  

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.