Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

osama_ayoub
Helper III
Helper III

Datamart schedule refresh does not work

Hi,

I have created datamart and this datamart is calling power app dataflow, the power app dataflow is changed continuously so I have set datamart to schedule refresh to always get the last update from power apps dataflow
in the refresh history there is no problem but in fact the data is not updated and I must enter the datamart and refresg it and press save to get the last update.

Any Ideas ?
Regards

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @osama_ayoub 

Ensure that your datamart's scheduled refresh is correctly set up. As per the documentation on managing datamart refreshes, you can configure the scheduled refresh from the datamart settings page. Double-check to make sure the schedule is correctly configured to meet your update requirements.

There's a known issue where scheduled refreshes might be skipped for datasets connected to a dataflow, as mentioned in the documentation. Although the schedule time appears correct, the refresh might not actually take place. A workaround for this issue is to republish the dataset under a different name to the same workspace.

Known issue - A scheduled refresh of a dataset intermittently hangs when connected to a dataflow - M...

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Ok
I have created a report containing only the dataflow from power app and I have published it , then I set up the schedule refresh 
and to ensure it will work fine I have removed column from the power app dataflow and published it again , now when the dataset refresh has failed and I got the below error massage which is the same massage in the datamart by the way (the column Index does not found)
thanks for your help

osama_ayoub_0-1715569886299.png

osama_ayoub_1-1715569923974.png

Hi @osama_ayoub 

Please refer to the below link which has similar issue:

Solved: Column does not exist in the rowset error - Microsoft Fabric Community

Solved: Re: The 'HasUniqueRoleAssignments' column does not... - Page 2 - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

the problem is the same when I refresh the datamart manually it works fine and the change in the power app dataflow is updated in the datamart without any error but when I set schedule refresh it does not reflect any change in the dataflow until i refresh it manually.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Top Solution Authors