Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

khanh_nguyen123
Frequent Visitor

Data revenue double when publish to PBI app service

Hi @all

Before I managed to publish reports to service and set scheduled refresh normally.

Now when I refreshed data in PBI Desktop the revenue value is correct, but when I published it to PBI app service, it turnt out to be double the value. (I suppose this occurred after I tried to test adding Last refresh date with function MAX(NOW())+(7/24).

PBI desktop:

khanh_nguyen123_2-1636728832807.png

PBI App service:

khanh_nguyen123_1-1636728802978.png

I already removed measure with function MAX(NOW())+(7/24), cleared cache in Data load options in PBI Desktop;

deleted the dataset, deleted the current datasource, and re-published a new dashboard with new name, but it is still getting error with value double.

Need help if anyone experience this.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @khanh_nguyen123 

Can you check if other reports have the same error?

Is this result a measure or column? How is it calculated? And what is the data source? I need to more details to judge.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @khanh_nguyen123 

* By any chance, does your report uses Bookmarks which has different snapshot and showing this data?

* When you see the report in service, what happends if you click "reset to default" option?

* Can you refresh the dataset in Power BI service once and refrehs the report too to see how the value changes?

Just trying to narrate the issues here.

Thanks

Raj

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for your reply.

*I just use Bookmark for Page nagivation, so I may not think it is much relevant to this.

*When I come to service "Reset to default" button, it is greyed out so I didnt click.

khanh_nguyen123_0-1636774609163.png

*When test again, I click refresh dataset in PBI service, the data is still double.

When I refresh PBI desktop, the value is correct.

Thanks in advance if you can help me find other reasons.

Regards,

Hi @khanh_nguyen123 ,

Is this problem soloved, I got the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors