Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Uday3th1rr
Frequent Visitor

Dashboard Automation

Hi,

I need to automate dashboards for multi-tenant. could you help me how to achive this?

2 REPLIES 2
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, can get us more details about your request? What do you mean with "automate a dashboard for multi-tenant"? 

Dashboards are automatically updated with data if it's configured correctly and data is refreshing. Multi-tenant is a different thing, you can share b2b adding guest users to azure for reading powerbi and assigning a pro license.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

When I say " Dashboard Automation for Multi-Tenant" , I Mean - there would a PBIX template ( a dashboard with common use cases ) but with different dataset.  So that Customer A would be able to see dashboard with his data same is the case with customer B and so on...

Due to privacy every customer will have seprate workspace, so they wont be able to see eachothers data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Top Solution Authors