Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't load data for this visual: The reference calculated table which does not hold any data

Hi!

I am getting below error in Power BI service. 

"Couldn't load the data for this visual. The query referenced calculated table xxxx which does not hold any data evaluation of one of the row caused an error".

The report works fine when I use Power BI Desktop. This report has a schedule for data refreshing. The Data Connectivy mode is Import.

Details:

Activity ID: 9a7d4d09-c122-464a-a2d3-77e27080d46c
Request ID: 3e212cf8-794f-496f-9cda-8f8fb5aa56d6
Correlation ID: 0580b664-3750-7235-5ccb-0c04b2053a76
Time: Tue Dec 21 2021 13:47:07 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.17333.37
Client version: 2112.2.09063-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-north-central-h-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

--- Miguel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Update: Internal ICM ID:275902988 about 'Couldn't load data for this visual'. Will have to wait for the fix on PBI Feb version. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Update: Internal ICM ID:275902988 about 'Couldn't load data for this visual'. Will have to wait for the fix on PBI Feb version. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

According to the error message, it is considered that the data from the relevant data source can't be obtained.

Can you provide more details about the visual? Screenshot or a simple sample file. 

vjaneygmsft_0-1640313183175.png

What's your calculation table like? Does it contain multiple data sources? Have you set up the gateway on service?

I also found one similar icm issue: 275902988 about 'Couldn't load data for this visual'. The fix of the issue has been checked in and waits for resuming the deployments after holidays. 

You can also wait a few days and check it out, but since there are many reasons for this problem, it don't rule out that it will not help your problem.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors