Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Lausin
Regular Visitor

Connection rejected - Embed a report in a secure website or portal

Hi everyone,

I'm trying insert a report in a private website and when I did it, it appears an error message "app.powerbi.com rejected the connection".

What I am doing wrong? I tried with edge, chrome and even with explorer.

Lausin_2-1632844853789.png

Lausin_0-1632844778799.png

Lausin_1-1632844806751.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Lausin  Any updates?

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If problem still persists, pls let me know.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Janey

Hi Janey! 

Thanks for asking. Finally I deleted the file from the Power Bi Cloud and upload it again, create a new workgroup, and insert the file in the new group. And now it runs. I tried many things before doing that and none of them seem to work, so I decided to start from the scratch. Thank you!

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Lausin 

After my search, I didn't see any similar issues. I suggest you check if the browsers block the login prompt and check if it is a permission issue

Reference:Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Note:

Whether a user opens a report URL directly, or one embedded in a web portal, report access requires authentication. The following screen appears if a user has not signed-in to Power BI in their browser session. When they select Sign-In, a new browser window or tab could open. Have them check for pop-up blockers if they don't get prompted to sign in.

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Janey

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors