Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nk19330
Advocate II
Advocate II

Can't access app.powerbi.com

seems to be an issue with the service. Our Europe and USA folks can't access app.powerbi.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

We see on the support page that Power BI now seems to be working properly, please retry.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
JasperCo

As others said, seeing the same issues in west europe regarding outage of the PowerBI service. The status page is also down.

Currently no official information to be found. On twitter Azure support is mentioning an ongoing investigation but all quiet on the Microsoft PowerBI or general Microsoft Help accounts. Would expect better incident reponse here.

Seeing a recovery in service now. Tenant is approachable again.
The point for future cases stands, official outage communication seemed to be non-existent

cookie99999
Advocate I
Advocate I

Looks like we can connect again to PowerBI reports - we are based in the UK

cookie99999
Advocate I
Advocate I

tambufran
Frequent Visitor

I was able to open a ticket with High Priority, anyway they said to me that  this issue is due to an outage on our side in the North Europe region, which they are working hard to resolve

cbvdberg
Regular Visitor

Same issue here in The Netherlands as well. 

MegClaeys

In Belgium we have also the problem of Power BI services wich will not open.

MegClaeys_0-1700124406633.png

m13eam
Resolver II
Resolver II

Same here in the UK. It started at about 1550 UTC yesterday for me and seemed to be getting better by about 1720 UTC. However, it has again been an issue since 0800 UTC today.

There are a couple of issues raised in the "Issues" part of Fabric, which might be worth upvoting to try to bring it to Microsoft's attention (as they don't seem to be acknowledging the issue on their support pages https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/en-GB/support/):

This page gives me a 502 Bad Gateway.  Does it work for others?

No - support pages are down too.

Upvoted those issues - hoping to get MS to ackknowledge soon!

Ferrus
Resolver I
Resolver I

Same problem here in France... 

cookie99999
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same here in the UK - cannot access PowerBI:

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the Power BI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2023-11-16 08:27:14Z
dr2506
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having the same issue this monring in UK. WAs working yesterday evening although very slow. Status page is all green and says no issues but just getting error when trying to connect to Microsoft Fabric (powerbi.com)

Daryl-Lynch-Bzy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Henry the Owl

DarylLynchBzy_0-1700122891732.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here in Austria. Also https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/de-AT/support/ times out most of the time, if it loads it shows all services up 😕

JDenne
Regular Visitor

Same here in the UK too.

gabi_silvano
Frequent Visitor

Same here in Germany, it started yesterday, and it is still out, and we depend a lot on these reports.

guruscz

Europe, Czech Republic the same issue, nobody from company can access pbi service..I cant even do the ticket for it as the site is also offline

+1 from Prague. Glad I'm not the only one, but not a great look for Day 1 of GA!

AlexanderKais
Helper I
Helper I

We have that issue with Power BI Service too and with Power Apps from Power Plattform..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors