Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Utilisateur_pb
Frequent Visitor

Azure map not responding to filter

Hi everyone,

I used recently the azure map and I found out that it does not react to a filter applicated, so i would like to know what can cause this behavior.

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3
Utilisateur_pb
Frequent Visitor

I osbcerved that is not working just for heat map layer ,for the buble, it worked, can you tell me if you have any idea about this issue or the solution for it please.

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @Utilisateur_pb ,

There could be a few reasons for this.  One might be that the "Edit Interactions" is not turned on for this slicer and map combination.  Here is a link to an article on that thought - Change how visuals interact in a report - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

It might be that the data field you are using in the map is not the same data field that you are using in the filter?  Or, perhaps those two tables are not linked in a relationship?

Do any of these apply?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Thank you for your response, I checked all these posibilities but nothing of these is priving the response to filter, i just forgot to mention that I'm not using a normal filter but a play axis that is looping automatically, so it might be that who is causing the problem, i want to resay that the problem is occuring just for the heatmap layer for the buble is working perfectly, but i need the heat map. Please, if you have any solution for these, please comment it down.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors