Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

glowvibezzz
Regular Visitor

help with selecting metrics in Liongard for Power BI dashboard

Hello all,

I am trying to visualize the following data in my Power BI Dashboard

- Total risky users

- Total mailboxes

- Mailbox size

- Recipient type

- Prohibit send quota (GB)

In Liongard I see data for each of them, but when I go to Power BI and I look at the metrics, I don't see the metrics I need and when I do see the metrics, it doesn't show any data. For example, I have chosen the Liongard metric "Office 365: Mailbox Storage Exceeding Quota List" and "Office 365: Mailbox Storage Exceeding Quota Count" for prohibited send quota and mailbox size, but I don't get to see any data! Why?

Another example, i have chosen the metric "Azure Active Directory: Users Identified as High and At Risk Count" and "Azure Active Directory: Users Identified as High and At Risk List" for Total risky users, but i don't get to see any data....

Can someone help me and tell me what metrics I need from Liongard metrics to visualize the data in the mentioned list?

Thanks in advance!

Glo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @glowvibezzz ,

By default, the Connector will import a few sets of data, like Environments, Inspectors, Inspector Types, Metrics, and Agents. You will also have the ability to push over Metric values which can be used for report building within Power Bi.

Below is the link will help you:
Using the Liongard Power BI Data Connector

Microsoft Power BI (liongard.com)

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @glowvibezzz ,

By default, the Connector will import a few sets of data, like Environments, Inspectors, Inspector Types, Metrics, and Agents. You will also have the ability to push over Metric values which can be used for report building within Power Bi.

Below is the link will help you:
Using the Liongard Power BI Data Connector

Microsoft Power BI (liongard.com)

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I checked the websites, but I am still stuck.

Greetings Glo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.