Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

SiddharthBasera

Missing Metrics of scorecard after publishing it into app

Hi,

I have created a scorecard in which I have loaded some KPIs from my reports and some of the KPIs from existing scorecard whose owner is not me, and then created an app where I have loaded this scorecard. We are facing issues after sharing this app with other stakeholders. Even after giving all sort of access to the people, they are seeing only some of the Metrics. And not only in App but in scorecards only, some people are reporting they are not able to see some of the KPIs. Can anyone please help what we are doing wrong in this.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SiddharthBasera ,

If you only set up access rights for the workspace, you can't guarantee that the other party will be able to see all the contents of the scorecard, and you need to set up metrics-level permissions as well.

This is critical because if users don't have access to the original content, they may not see these KPIs in the app's scorecard.

We can have access to ORIGINAL CONTENT after making sure the permissions for the workspace are set up so you have good access to the content in the scorecard!

For information on how to set up metrics level permissions, check out the official link below:

Protect your scorecards with metric-level permissions - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SiddharthBasera ,

If you only set up access rights for the workspace, you can't guarantee that the other party will be able to see all the contents of the scorecard, and you need to set up metrics-level permissions as well.

This is critical because if users don't have access to the original content, they may not see these KPIs in the app's scorecard.

We can have access to ORIGINAL CONTENT after making sure the permissions for the workspace are set up so you have good access to the content in the scorecard!

For information on how to set up metrics level permissions, check out the official link below:

Protect your scorecards with metric-level permissions - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.