I like this idea, but I'm having a few challenges with it:
- is there a way to dynamically generate the URL for the full screen mode (get the current URL and tack on the extra bit)?
- the only way I've done this, it launches a new tab and reloads the report. That means any slicing/filtering I may have done is lost
Are there any ways to address these issues?
The provided solution worked fine.
However is there any way to display the dark lined Power BI Report server bar with settings ICon with the report
Here is what I've come up with..
1. Create a bookmark to anywhere
3. Make sure your bookmark is in your bookmark bar and bookmark bar is visible
4. Now just click the bookmark bar in the report and viola full screen.
5. Bonus: Hit F11 to go in full screen mode to really maximize your real estate