Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MethodosConsult
Frequent Visitor

Export Report To PowerPoint

Hi, 

1 - is it possible to speed up the export time in power bi?

2 - When exporting to PowerPoint, each generated slide contains a link to the report,
do you generate them without links or insert a specific link chosen by us?

3 - is it possible to decide with what name the export file is generated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

1 - Exporting might take a few minutes. Factors that can affect the time required include the structure of the report and the current load on the Power BI service. You can continue to work in Power BI while the report is being exported. REf: Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

2- Not sure if you can change the Link or without a link. The link will always come on 1st page.

3- Unfortunately you cannot change the Power BI PPT name. It will always be downloaded as Report Name.

Ref: Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MethodosConsult ,

Whether the advice given by @FarhanAhmed  has solved your confusion, if the problem has been solved you can mark the reply for the standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly. If not, please point it out.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

MethodosConsult
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your answer

FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

1 - Exporting might take a few minutes. Factors that can affect the time required include the structure of the report and the current load on the Power BI service. You can continue to work in Power BI while the report is being exported. REf: Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

2- Not sure if you can change the Link or without a link. The link will always come on 1st page.

3- Unfortunately you cannot change the Power BI PPT name. It will always be downloaded as Report Name.

Ref: Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.