Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

abm_chris
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic subscriptions for paginated reports

Hi, I have read the blog for the preview on dynamic subscriptions for paginated reports available here.

What tenant settings need to be activated for this as this is is not something I have access to but will need to request. I've attempted to create a new subscription and the new option is not appearing. It's also been two weeks since the release of the feature and I'm based in UK therefore would have expected the feature to launch by now.

Could someone screenshot the setting in the capacity settings that controls this?

3 REPLIES 3
jk_RSA

I've got the same problem.  2 questions:

1. Are you on Premium Capacity or Premium per User?
  2. Was there an Admin setting you had to enable or did it just 'come right' by itself.

Thanks!

ErikHamoen
Resolver I
Resolver I

I also got the same question. They said it could take up to two weeks, but now we're already at four weeks and I'm still not able to test this feature. Let's hope someone from the team will report quickly.   

Mine has now been enabled over the past week, couldn't tell you exactly when as I've been away. One of our tenants recieved this feature first before the one I *needed* it on.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.