Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

XeniaLi
Frequent Visitor

Custom visuals not displaying

I need a number of custom visuals to work on Power Bi  Report Server.

However I can't figure out how to make it work. Everytime I publish report with custom visual it is published as blank. The custom visual works in the application but not on the server.

Do I need to install these visuals on the server? Is there a guide or any info that can help me to identify the issue and resolve. 
Much appreciated any advice.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

This can be caused by extensions in the browser conflicting with the custom visuals. Try testing in an in-private window and see if that helps (since that normally disables all addins). If that "fixes" the issue you'll need to try disabling different addins to isolate which one is causing the issue.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much I haven't thought about it. Much appreciated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

This can be caused by extensions in the browser conflicting with the custom visuals. Try testing in an in-private window and see if that helps (since that normally disables all addins). If that "fixes" the issue you'll need to try disabling different addins to isolate which one is causing the issue.

Thank you so much I haven't thought about it. Much appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.