Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

RobertRR
Frequent Visitor

Bug in Print Layout in Power bi Report Builder

My layout is correct when I run the report in the standard view. However, when displaying the print layout, part of the grid is disappearing and therefore the print ends up being wrong.
I have VBA code to display a grid up to a certain number, and the other grid displays the rest. I don't understand why it's only like this in print layout mode.

RobertRR_5-1705513613207.png

RobertRR_3-1705513506201.png

2 REPLIES 2
RobertRR
Frequent Visitor

It didn't solve it, I checked everything related. I found another way to solve it, but I had to create a sequence column in the database. And with that, I used the version of the report with the exact settings of the other one that wasn't working, just using the direct sequence of the bank in the hidden expression solved the problem. The fact is that only using the VBA code did it not work and I would like to know why the VBA code did not work because I want to use it in the future.

This is the hidden expression that I am using with the database column:

RobertRR_0-1706107619248.png

This is the VBA code I was using before, each input value was recorded in the counter:

RobertRR_1-1706112463079.png

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RobertRR ,

It seems that it can be caused by a variety of factors. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

Disable page breaks where needed: Check if there are any page breaks that are causing the grid to disappear. If so, disable them.
Check for hidden objects: Ensure that there are no hidden objects on your report that could contribute to the blank pages.
Remove empty rows and columns: If you have tables or matrices in your report, check for empty rows or columns that might be causing extra space.

I have also found some similar posts. Please refer to.

Solved: Paginated Report not showing all records in Web la... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Solved: Power BI Report Builder - Many Blank Pages - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.