Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

API Connectivity

Hello Experts,

I am new to Power BI however, i have been assiged to work on the power bi project, i need your help in solving the below problem.

I am working for banking industry, we conduct a surveys with our customers using a third party tool . To generate the reports out of surveys we used to extract raw data from the survey portal manually and then used to generate the report.

To avoide the manull steps in preparing survey reports, we have requested with the third party to get us the API connection . and yes we have received the API keys and client id details from the third party . I am trying to connect the API using the below method.

Home>> Get data>>Web >> Web API >> Enetring the API key provided by the third party

With the above method i am facing the error, which says, API key name is required to connect

Please do help me with the method to connect with API

Thank you in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.