Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mitchemmonkey
Frequent Visitor

calculations off report parameters

I have made a power BI report to calculate some stats on some large lab data, which is broken down by test name (e.g., CRP, TBI), material (e.g., 193201/3) and machine (e.g., line 1, line 2). The means, SD, CV and N= are calculated parameters from the data set

mitchemmonkey_2-1663248668302.png

I have a 2nd report page summarising the results for each test, for each material:

mitchemmonkey_1-1663248471333.png

What I really need to do now, is a calculation off the report values, i.e., CV (for 193201) x CV (for 193203) for each test. Is there any way to do this? I could export the table to excel but ideally i want to do it all in power Bi without opening up mtliple report templates. I am very much a novice in Power BI - any help appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
mitchemmonkey
Frequent Visitor

Yes - thats it. I cannot work our how to do it. The calculation doensnt seem to work in the table, when i creat a new meausure. CV is already a measure and I now need to calculate another parameter off the CV result but on the sliced data results of that measure. Hope this makes sense.

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mitchemmonkey ,

Sorry I'm not very clear about your expected result. Do you want a new column to calculate the CV (for 193201) multiply CV (for 193203)? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors