Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BenskeenGSYY

Sharing Solutions

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

I work for a small company that represents many brands and they need quarterly reporting.  I love power bi desktop and want to use this as the reporting tool for dashboards, etc.  I need a solution to post these reports so brands can interact with them on the WEB and only see their respective reports.

Additionally, when I try to publish a test pbix file, I receive a message to contact my organizations IT department b/c they are not set up for this service.  Also, as I try to replicate this error message, the service won't let me sign in, keeps redirecting me to my organization's login but won't keep me signed in....

Thanks in advance for the community's help

-ben

1 REPLY 1
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@BenskeenGSYY have you signed up for power bi first ? You need to sign up before you can sign in. Once you sign up it creates a tenant for your organisation so you need that before you can publish from power bi desktop or login to power bi service.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors