Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

NiharikaRaghav
Frequent Visitor

Power Query - Help

Hi All,

I have a columns with header "Sales Q2 vs Q3 ("Sales values")". I have to replace this column null values with 0.

I tried using Text.Contains(_,"Sales values") and Replace but it didn't work. 
Need help on this. So, basically I want to replace null values with 0 of all the columns whose column header contains "Sales Values" keyword . I want to do this in Power Query.

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vijay_A_Verma
Super User
Super User

Insert this step where #"Changed Type" in 2 places need to be replaced with your previous step name

Table.ReplaceValue(#"Changed Type", null, 0, Replacer.ReplaceValue,List.Select(Table.ColumnNames(#"Changed Type"), (x)=> Text.Contains(x, "Sales Values", Comparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase)))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NiharikaRaghav
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @Vijay_A_Verma , it worked.

And what if I want to pivot this column , i mean pivot column if column header contain "Sales Values".

Vijay_A_Verma
Super User
Super User

Insert this step where #"Changed Type" in 2 places need to be replaced with your previous step name

Table.ReplaceValue(#"Changed Type", null, 0, Replacer.ReplaceValue,List.Select(Table.ColumnNames(#"Changed Type"), (x)=> Text.Contains(x, "Sales Values", Comparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase)))

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors