Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sinigagliafeder
Frequent Visitor

PBI Query only downloading data that I created in a sharepoint list rather than all the data

Hello,
please I need a support with the following issue:
since a couple of days any queries that I created in the past whether in PBI or Excel is now only downloading data that I created in that specific sharepoint list instead of all the data also created by my colleagues. 
ie: Sharepoint List has 3000 rows - query is downloading only 35 (those created by me).

I did not change any settings of my Microsoft account recently (that I can recall) and I have full permission on all the sharepoints and relative lists.

thanks for any leads.

2 REPLIES 2
sinigagliafeder
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-xinruzhu-msft ,

I tried following your directives but it did not work. 

v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sinigagliafeder 

After my testing, it is possible to display the data created by others, and if you don't see the data that may have changed because it has not been synced to Power BI Desktop, you can consider removing the permissions in the data settings and then reconnecting to the data source to see if you can display the full data

vxinruzhumsft_0-1710815420509.png

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors