cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AmolD Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

I am trying to explore "Custom Visuals" feature of Power BI to add D3 Sankey Diagram visual. But it seems that sankey plugin functionality is not currently available in the existing framework.

How to include this functionality to the existing Custom Visuals code framework ?

4 REPLIES 4
andre
Advisor

Re: How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

this is not yet supported but should be available soon

deldersveld
Advisor

Re: How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

Now that the custom viz framework has been out for awhile, have you attempted this again? Do you still need some guidance?

TomG Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Is there any update on the Sankey diagram support for PowerBI? Smiley Happy Can I help with something? Can I check out some code on github?

Moderator WillT

Hi everyone - you might have noticed that we recently published a custom visual for the Sankey charts on http://visuals.powerbi.com. Hope that helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 200 members 2,208 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: