Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mulletsaison

Converting python to M / Power Query

I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate question for this forum. I just haven't been able to find anywhere else.

I am interested in hiring someone to convert a lengthy,. complicated data processing python script into M/Power Query. I am a non-programmer and could give only high level guidance.

Where is the best place to engage with folks interested and able to do this type of one-off piece of work?

I appreciate the help and apologize again for any misuse of the forum.

2 REPLIES 2
AlexisOlson
Super User
Super User

These forums are good for answering small problems. For big problems that you can't expect someone to volunteer for, try a consultant. You can try a freelancing platform like @otravers mentions or go with Power BI consulting companies like P3 Adaptive or RADACAD (disclaimer: I have not worked for these companies nor used their consulting services).

otravers
Community Champion
Community Champion

There are some consultants (like myself) here that might help, or you could try a freelancing platform like Upwork. Few people are really conversant with both Python and M so it will probably help if you can break down what the original script does. Also show the original and final states of the data (i.e. source and desired destination).

------------------------------------------------
1. How to get your question answered quickly - good questions get good answers!
2. Learning how to fish > being spoon-fed without active thinking.
3. Please accept as a solution posts that resolve your questions.
------------------------------------------------
BI Blog: Datamarts | RLS/OLS | Dev Tools | Languages | Aggregations | XMLA/APIs | Field Parameters | Custom Visuals

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors