Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

donnajPK

CCH Axcess database

Does Microsoft Power BI work with Wolters Kluwer CCH Axcess database at this time.  What information would I need to know to connect to this cloud service?

7 REPLIES 7
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

@Syndicate_Admin If you have experience with CCH Axcess database and API, I am trying to set-up CCH Axcess API with Power Automate via a custom connector. Is this something you have any experience with?

Hello,

There're some nuances with CCH Axcess API that you need to be aware of. not all fields and objects can be updated and interacted with. When we build actual solution we usually need to customize it to make it fully work and not go through a custom connector. 

Please feel free to book a time with me here so we can discuss in more details https://calendly.com/ductrancpa/30m

silversea

Hi @donnajPK Do you still need help with this? I do a lot of development on CCH Axcess database and API. I'd be happy to help

Donnajones
Frequent Visitor

CCH Axcess now provides the Data Axcess Utility to work with Power BI

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @donnajPK,

Currently Power BI doesn't have a built-in connector to get data from CCH access database. One option you can try is custom connector by yourself: Data Connector SDK Developer Preview.

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Has there been any updates to allow access to the CCH Axcess database?

Hello... did you have your question answered? do you have any issue with CCH Axcess database? i'd be happy to help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors