Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JHob
Advocate I
Advocate I

Big Query Dataset and Power BI Dataflow

Hi

I have a report that is connected to Big Query and currently the dataset is increasing very quickly.  I am likely to reach the 1GB limit in the next couple of months.

Can you advise whether moving to Power BI dataflows are likely to resolve  my issue?

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@JHob 
The easiest way is to purchase premium licences which is costly.

As far as I know, PBI dataflow does not have size limitation for each entity, you should able to use it without problem. However, you need to create a new dataflow connecting to those datasources and create reports again, which could be time costing.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@JHob 
The easiest way is to purchase premium licences which is costly.

As far as I know, PBI dataflow does not have size limitation for each entity, you should able to use it without problem. However, you need to create a new dataflow connecting to those datasources and create reports again, which could be time costing.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors