After hosting our first Power BI "Can You Solve These?" community challenge in October 2019, we are now launching our first challenge exclusive to Super Users. This is to celebrate our new Super Users and to give them the opportunity to demonstrate their Power BI knowledge by finding solutions to as many unresolved issues as possible. For the Super Users, this means a chance for awesome prizes, for the rest of the community, this means even more helpful posts. It’s a win-win!
Here are some more details:
Three (3) qualified participants from the Super Users will be randomly selected as SWAG winners. Winners and qualified Super Users participating in the challenge will be recognized in the community.
Start date: February 20th, 2020 (Pacific Time)
End date: March 6th, 2020 (Pacific Time)
Super Users will visit the Unanswered Topics section for one of the boards and select any thread not currently solved. The thread must have been published July 1st, 2019 through March 6th, 2020. This is how you can find unanswered topics:
- Go to a specific board, such as Desktop or Service.
- You will see a short list of unanswered topics further down on the right.
- Click on "See all" to see a full list of unanswered topics.
- You will now see a full list of unanswered topics for the board.
- Do your best to resolve the issue. Your post must be made during the time frame of the challenge.
- We highly recommend you @mention the author of your post so they are notified of your comment or potential solution. You can find instructions for marking a response to your post as a solution here.
Please show your appreciation for the awesome work that the Super Users do by marking any fix to your problem as a Solution!
SWAG shipping is subject to Microsoft’s shipping standards. See rules attached.
Congratulations to our winners, @az38, @Mariusz, and @GilbertQ!