Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maps on mobile device renders data differently than on PBI service (webpage)

Hi folks,

I am currently experiencing some disappointment on the stability of maps within PBI

1) The Bing MAP service does not behave the same way inthe PBI service and on mobile devices (using the specific view of the mobile device from PBI desktop). The data is not represented at the same place...

2) the way the values are shown is also different. The sizes of the bubbles are not similar.

Has anyone already experienced that or is it just me ?

The disappointing part is that it does not help Microsoft and thus would definitely lead to use Google map...but not very elegant to have to get all the data from Google in Microsoft...

PY

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I'd like to suggest you contact to power bi mobile team with detail information to get further support. (e.g. pbix file, mobile app version, device type, and system version...)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

Thanks for the feedback.

As I am new in this world, is it here we can post our "issues" : https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues ?

Thanks

PY

HI @Anonymous,

As you said, it only appears on the mobile app side(I think it should relate to mobile apps data loading or position mapping...), You can contact power bi mobile app team to report this.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors