Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

madeal
Frequent Visitor

Drill Down

I'm having an issue with the drill-down functionality in the mobile app. Everything works great in the desktop and online applications, but only "drill-up" is available on mobile. Even for "drill-up" the tooltip disappears quickly so you have to click it almost immediately. I'm using the Bullet Chart by OKViz visual. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @madeal ,

The drill logic should be working as in the service.

Can you please verify that you are not on the lower level of the hierarchy?

Once you drill up, can you see the drill down option?

The tooltip supposes to stay open until you tap the "x" button or somewhere in the report. Is this not the experience you are having? can you share the device type and app version you are using?

Thanks, Maya 

Sorry for the delay on the response. I have confirmed that I am not at the lowest level in the hierarchy and the drill-down function does not appear when drilling up.

Hey @madeal ,

Can you please share a video showing your issue with us at Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>?

We also need the phone type and app version you are using.

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors