Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mdmonteiro

erro de cores no grafico de colunas agrupadas

Olá, tenho alguns painés que começaram a dar erros nas cores. Os paineis já existiam e no BI Desktop estão com as cores corretas, porém na WEB tanto nos Relatórios quanto nos Painéis ja publicados estão todos com a cor padrão ( #01B8AA ) . Tentei editar nos Relatórios na WEB, porem não aceita nenhuma cor, ela força e permanece a padrão.

Segue imagens web x desktop 

Alguem pode me ajudar??

Obrigada 😉 

erro grafico cores.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mdmonteiro,

If I understand it correctly, you have set the custom color for the cluster column chart bars, after publish the report to service, color are reset to the default color ( #01B8AA ), right?

Based on my test in Power BI desktop version 2.45.4704.722 64-bit (April 2017), the cluster column chart custom color are the same both in desktop and service. Please download attached .pbix and publish it to service to see if the same issue occurs.

q2.PNG

By the way, this is a English forum, please post your replies in English so community members can understand the issue better and give prompt action.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, @v-qiuyu-msft

I downloaded .pbix and it worked correctly.

I'm in the same version.

The problem is that the panels have already been published, and with correct defined colors, everything was OK, and suddenly the error started.

I did nothing to change the colors, just updated the data and gave error in the WEB environment, in the desktop environment remains correct.

Thanks for the help, but I could not solve my problem. 😞

The error still persists.

Hi @mdmonteiro,

Please use Fiddler to capture the trace around the time that you refresh the dataset and color change to default color, share .saz file here.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors