Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Rajesh_Kannapan

When moving to production, Buying capacity for Embed for your organization is mandatory?

Hi All,

When moving to production, I understand buying capacity is mandatory for Embed for your customers (Apps own data). Could you please clarify that buying capacity is mandatory for Embed for your organizations (User own data)?

I have Power BI Pro license for all users (less than 100)  in my organization. Still, should I need to go for capacity for Embed for your organizations (User own data)?

Regards,

Rajesh K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rajesh_Kannapan ,

To move to production you'll need one of the following configurations when embedding for your organization application:

• All users with Pro licenses.
  • All users with PPU licenses.
  • A P or EM capacity. This configuration allows all users to have free licenses.

And you can get the answer from the list below, please find full details in this official documentation.

yingyinr_0-1655714393569.png

Best Regards 

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rajesh_Kannapan ,

To move to production you'll need one of the following configurations when embedding for your organization application:

• All users with Pro licenses.
  • All users with PPU licenses.
  • A P or EM capacity. This configuration allows all users to have free licenses.

And you can get the answer from the list below, please find full details in this official documentation.

yingyinr_0-1655714393569.png

Best Regards 

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.