Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

R visual error in latest update August 2019

Dear Community,

I've had no problems with the R-visuals until the update of Power BI August 2019.

I've the following error in Power BI Cloud using a R-visual:

Attaching package: 'dplyr' The following objects are masked from 'package:stats': filter, lag The following objects are masked from 'package:base': intersect, setdiff, setequal, union Attaching package: 'psych' The following objects are masked from 'package:ggplot2': %+%, alpha Attaching package: 'magrittr' The following object is masked from 'package:tidyr': extract Error: Can't subset with `[` using an object of class NULL. Call `rlang::last_error()` to see a backtrace  

The R-visuals all work in the Power BI Desktop but when I publish the report to the cloud the above error message appears for 1 specific visual. This happened since installing the new update of Power BI August 2019. I have already reinstalled Power BI August 2019 version and removed all the NULL-values in the dataset.

See the R-script below:

# De volgende code voor het maken van een gegevensframe en het verwijderen van dubbele rijen wordt altijd uitgevoerd en fungeert als een preamble voor het script: 

# dataset <- data.frame(ID, Activity, EventTime, Attribute, #Cost)
# dataset <- unique(dataset)

# Plak of typ uw scriptcode hier:
list.of.packages <- c("tidyr", "dplyr", "ggplot2", "psych", "magrittr", "ggpubr")
new.packages <- list.of.packages[!(list.of.packages %in% installed.packages()[,"Package"])]
if(length(new.packages)) install.packages(new.packages)

library(tidyr)
library(dplyr)
library(ggplot2)
library(psych)
library(magrittr)
library(ggpubr)

dataset <- data.frame(dataset$ID, dataset$Activity, dataset$EventTime, dataset$Shift, dataset$'#Cost')
dataset <- unique(dataset)

dataset$dataset.Attribute<- as.character(dataset$dataset.Attribute)
dataset$dataset...Cost. <- as.numeric(dataset$dataset...Cost.)

ggdensity(dataset, x = "dataset...Cost.", add = "mean", 
          rug = TRUE, color = "dataset.Attribute", fill = "dataset.Attribute")

Can someone help me solving this issue?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.