Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

shaunwilks
Helper V
Helper V

PowerBI API Embedded - Web Interface - Mobile Format

Hoping this is a simple Yes or No.

We have embeded reports on a webpage using the API.

We are passing filters to the Report and everything works well - If viewing that webpage on a desktop or tablet.

However if I browse to the webpage from a phone - it continues to display the "Desktop" view of the PBIX.  Although the PBI PBIX contains both a desktop design and a Phone design, the web browser doesnt automatically load the mobile view when on a mobile.  Obviously if I view the report through my cell phone through the PowerBI App, then I see the phone format.

I have read and looked into numerous articles online.

Most suggest the mobile format can be shown in the using a layoutType: models.LayoutType.MobilePortrait

This seemed only to change the size of the Iframe that supported the report, it did not switch the content inside the Iframe to the mobile report design. It showed the Desktop format of the PBIX still.

Is it possible to toggle between the Desktop Deisgn and the Mobile Deisgn of the PBIX when embedding in the Iframe ?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.