Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

diliptak
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Parameter Issue: Unable to Filter Data by Company Name in OData Feed

I've encountered an issue with Power BI where I've created three parameters (Tenant ID, Environment ID, and Company Name) and I'm using an OData feed as the connector. The problem is that I want to filter the data by company name, but it currently filters data according to the company passed in the parameter. I need assistance in configuring the report to filter data dynamically by the selected company name parameter, rather than the fixed company from the parameter.

Thanks in advance!!

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

And then what?  Are you expecting that report to only live on the users'  desktops? Are you planning to publish and refresh this in the service at some point?  Are these data sources on-premise?

Ibendlin, Thanks for the reply,
I've updated the issue. It would be great if you refer to the updated one and provide solution.
Also, The report will be published, refreshed and accessed on Power BI service. From this report, I've created an template App which will require Parameters mentioned above are mandatory.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.