Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Luukvv93
Helper II
Helper II

How to cope with expiring Bearer token in PowerQuery

Is there a way to dynamically update the authentication token in a source definition?

I now statically added the correct headers to the request, however this will only work for as long the token is valid.

This is my current source definition:

Source = Json.Document(Web.Contents("APIURL", [Headers=[Authorization="Bearer TOKEN", Accept="application/json"]])),

2 REPLIES 2
Luukvv93
Helper II
Helper II

Meanwhile this has not been solved yet, could anybody give it a go?

@Luukvv93 wrote:

Is there a way to dynamically update the authentication token in a source definition?

I now statically added the correct headers to the request, however this will only work for as long the token is valid.

Source = Json.Document(Web.Contents("APIURL", [Headers=[Authorization="Bearer TOKEN", Accept="application/json"]])),

@Luukvv93 wrote:

Luukvv93
Helper II
Helper II

All help is appreciated

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.