Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TSantos

Embedded App Issues/Questions

Hi Everyone,

I need help. I'm not developer and all these app samples are very confusing. I do understand some of what is happening and have been able to make both user owns and App owns data apps.

I since determine that what I need is the App owns data.  But I can't follow a lot of the documentation for this and RLS.

I can even see the code included in the apps samples but its completing ingoring it...

What I'm trying to do is to have an app that requires ADD Auth ->sends users realted data on sign in ->uses service princible, plus RLS from user data to get token-> show embed report.

I'm missing how to do the first 2 parts. How can is make the app require azure login so I can use the user information?

How do I grab that data and post it to be included in the getembedtoken function? 

Is there a simpler app out there that just one page?  I beleive I have been using DotNetCorePaaS... its been the simplest one I have been able to edit so far.

I want to use from the user are the email address and the domain of the email. Is that possibble?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.