Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

christianfcbmx
Post Patron
Post Patron

ribbon chart question

Hello community: I have a question related to this chart: Is there a possibility to use ONLY one piece of information to get the information Im getting when I have 2...I mean when I use with one data I cant get the details like desviation (Change) betwen 2 months for example.

Any advice????

When Im using only one data :(When Im using only one data 😞When Im using more than one :)When Im using more than one 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
precedence
Frequent Visitor

You could use an area chart to get the same "filled" look?  It wouldn't have bars though. 

You could also have 1 dummy entry at the beginning with a very small value so it's barely (not?) visible.  So you technically have 2 categories, but really only 1.

image.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
precedence
Frequent Visitor

You could use an area chart to get the same "filled" look?  It wouldn't have bars though. 

You could also have 1 dummy entry at the beginning with a very small value so it's barely (not?) visible.  So you technically have 2 categories, but really only 1.

image.png

Interesting and smart hand made solution....sometimes I asked my self why microsoft dont fix this kind of issues!!! Ill take your advice though!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.