Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Baris2836
Frequent Visitor

missing calculation in measure with IF statement

Hello,

when I create a measurement with IF statement , I can only see one condition total , but I can not see other condition total. 

I mean I can see total number of Spikes but I can not see total number of Non-Spikes .

Thank you in advance

Regards

Baris 

Baris2836_1-1714120349276.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Baris2836 ,

Change the measure "Spike M." into a calculated column, and then you can put it into the table visual and show both "Spike" and "Non":

vjunyantmsft_0-1714369613081.png

vjunyantmsft_1-1714369626041.png

Best Regards,
Dino Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi v-junyant-msf

Actually I know change to column is the solution. But I do not want to make any Vlook up to get together the datas in one file. 

neverthless Thank  you very much. 

Regards

Baris  

Baris2836
Frequent Visitor

Hi Wilson,

Actually I'd like to see number of spike and non spike orders in one measure which is impossible as you said. 

so is there any way to see these 2 kind of orders ? 

Thank you

Baris  

Wilson_
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Baris,

Are you expecting one measure to return two values in two different records? If so, that's impossible.

I also don't believe your circled table is actually doing what you expect right now. I think those would just be the total count of all ORDER_NO and not interacting with your Spike M. measure at all. (Hard to know for sure just looking at the screenshot.)

----------------------------------
If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it quickly. Also, don't forget to hit that thumbs up and subscribe! (Oh, uh, wrong platform?)

P.S. Need a more in-depth consultation for your Power BI data modeling or DAX issues? Feel free to hire me on Upwork or DM me directly on here! I would love to clear up your Power BI headaches.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.