Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rootsmusic
Helper I
Helper I

error previewing a reply that has a pasted table from Excel

When pasting a table from Excel into a reply, this Community (not this forum) is showing an error: "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested."  I've converted the Excel table into a range, which I'm pasting below.  When previewing my reply without any other text or link, the preview initially warns: "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."  When I try to preview again, the Community shows the error and no preview (the action).

However, there's no error if NOT previewing.  In other words, the pasted table can be posted in a reply.  Just wondering though, am I not correctly pasting?  Thanks.

searchfor
 OS
ABS
CURBSIDE
ONE STOP
OS 
OS-
OSAP
OSCA
OSCH
OSKD
OSLL
OSLOB
OSNR
OSOP
OSTA
OSWA
PROVI 
PROVISIOINAL
PROVISIONAL
TRANS

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@rootsmusic , if try to paste a table with hyperlinks or any other formatted HTML code then you might see error/warning of invalid HTML. Not supported HTML will be removed and rest of the stuff will be pasted. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.